We Have Collected A Lot Of Very Short English Stories And Presented Here For Your Reference.

Monday 5 November 2018

Clever Rabbit

Clever Rabbit
Clever Rabbit
Once there was a little rabbit. His name was Oreo. He always passed by a pond on his way to school. A big and greedy crocodile lived in the same pond. He wanted to eat Oreo One day, the crocodile called out in a sweet voice, "Oh! Little rabbit. Come closer to the
pond."

Oreo took a step backward and replied "Who are you? Why should I come closer?" Then the crocodile replied to the rabbit, "Oh! You are so nice rabbit. I just want to talk to you little rabbit."
Suddenly The Oreo remembered his mother's words, and said to himself, 'Mummy had warned me
not to talk to strangers. I think I should go home. Then the crocodile said again, "Oh! Come to me fast, dear child. Dear rabbit I have a gift for you."

Then the Oreo recalled again and said in his heart, 'Mummy had also said that wicked strangers offer gifts and toffees. He jumped and ran back home. Oreo's mother was very happy to see him. When he told her what had happened on the way, she hugged him and said, "You
are my obedient baby."
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Very Short English Stories Theme By NewBloggerThemes