We Have Collected A Lot Of Very Short English Stories And Presented Here For Your Reference.

Thursday 15 November 2018

The Farmer And The Stork

The Farmer And The Stork
The Farmer And The Stork
There was a farmer, one day he found that birds were destroying his newly sown crop that is corn, one evening that farmer set a net in his field to catch the destructive birds. Next morning when he went to examine the net he found a number of cranes and also a stork.
The stork said to the farmer “Release me, I beseech you,” and “I have eaten none of your corn, and also  I have not done you any harm. I am a poor innocent stork, as you may see - a most obedient bird, I honor my father and mother. I...”

But the farmer did not listen to any word of the stork and cut him. “All this may be true enough, I dare say, but I have caught you with those were destroying my crops, and you must suffer from the company in which you are found.”

Moral:- People are judged by the company they keep.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Very Short English Stories Theme By NewBloggerThemes